May 15, 2017

JUNIORS: Forms for portrait appointments will be available in the office. You must return the form by May 19th to Mrs. Hoy.  No money is due; the studio will call you; only the photographer’s portrait will be used for the yearbook.

Yearbooks go on sale for $60 exact cash starting today in room 34 during am recess and lunch time, while supply lasts.

Attention Seniors: Remember to give your RSVP and count to Ms White ASAP. Senior Banquet will be tomorrow in the Cafeteria at 6:30PM. Dinner & Program.

Song practices: Today and Tomorrow & Thursday during lunch Recess in Ms. White’s Room. Wednesday Song Practice will be Morning Recess. There is no plan to use Instructional /class time for song practice. Graduation Commencement Practice will be this Friday. Seniors report directly to Hisaoka Gym at 8:00AM. Advisors will be present to take attendance. We will set up and rehearse. Bring snacks and a lunch. Seniors will stay at the gym as a regular school day until rehearsal, set up and decorating are complete.

Seniors: Do you need more graduation announcements? Hand them out to all your family and friends! If you need more, see Ms White.

Attn. Seniors: With just a few more days to graduation, Kohala High School, your teachers, advisors and classmates want to recognize and wish you the best! Congratulations Olga Lidia Oliveros-Ruiz Xitlalitl Trivett for today, May 15, 2017!!

It’s count down time……………

Seniors

you got the fantastic 3 more days of school!!

Underclassmen

you got 9 terrific days of school!!!

Teachers

You got 10 enormous days of school!!!