May 22, 2017

Empty your lockers by Wednesday, May 24. We will be cutting locks and tossing on Thursday.

See Mrs. Hoy if you gave her an extra key for the lock you have.

Yearbooks:

Pick up continues for those who purchased a yearbook at registration, in room 34.

You can still purchase a 2017 yearbook during morning recess and lunchtime until Friday. $60 exact cash only, room 34.

Juniors:

Please complete forms for Senior Portraits and return to Mrs. Hoy before Friday!

Forms are in the office or in room 34. NO MONEY is due at this time.

Attn. all interested 8-man Football players: Due to an early pre-season game against Molokai High School on Aug. 19, all players are encouraged to attend voluntary practices starting June 6 at 4pm. Meet at the locker room. Practices will run every Tues., Wed., and Thurs until the official start date of July 17. Pls. come prepared with an updated physical, running shoes, cleats, a jacket and water. Let’s work!!

21st Century Learning grant will be ending its Afterschool Tutoring program this week on Tues., May 23, 2017. If you need extra time to study and or finish assignments or there is any last minute work that you would like extra help on, pls. take advantage before next Tuesday. Don’t wait before it is too late!!

Girls Volleyball sign-ups will be in the main office.

The students who were selected for the College Tour to California, there will be a meeting during Morning Recess on Wed, May 24 in Room 19. Final details will need to be discussed. Mahalo!

Let’s continue count down……………

Underclassmen

you have 4 fantastic more days

Of school!!!

Teachers

You got 5 frantic days

Of school!!!