February 6, 2017

Good Morning Kohala High School.

This is your Morning Bulletin for

Monday, February 6, 2017.

SENIORS: Baby pictures for Yearbook are due by February 10th.

Senior Mob Shot will be taken tomorrow, February 7th, weather permitting, at lunch recess on the field bring your signs and your smiles!

Students time to start clearing your consoles and change jars for a good cause, bring in those coins for Pennies for Patients to room 34.

Tennis starts Today @ Kamehameha Park from 3:15pm to 5pm. Current physical is mandatory.

Juniors: Please pay your $15 for your class shirt to Ms. Tanaka, Jashel or Cheyenne ASAP!! All shirt purchases were approved by each buyer prior to sale. Please honor your word!!

The following scholarships are available. See Mr. Bizuneh or go online to Ka Leo Na ‘Opio for more details:

The Manuel Family Scholarship Fund in the amount of $500 – $1,000. The deadline is April 1, 2017.

Hawaii Community Federal Credit Union will be awarding eight $2,500 scholarships to Big Island graduating seniors with plans to attend 2 or 4-year post secondary school. The application deadline is Monday, April 3rd.

The Dr. Lori Ann Kim Scholarship for students majoring in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math and have a GPA of 3.0 or above. The application deadline is Friday, February 17th.

The Hawaii Association of Public Accountants Scholarship for students majoring in accounting. The application deadline is Friday, March 31st.

The Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) will be at Kohala High School on Wednesday morning, February the 22nd. The test will take between 3 and 3 and a half hours.

There will be another SAT test administered at Kohala High School on Saturday, March 11th. The deadline for normal registration is Friday, February 10th.

BREAKFAST/LUNCH

**CHECK OUT THE CAFETERIA MEAL SIGN IN THE HALLWAY**