May 2, 2017

Attention Seniors: With just a few more days to graduation, Kohala High School, your teachers, advisors and classmates want to recognize and wish you the best! Congratulations Kahualaulani Kualii and Peyton Oda for today, May 1, 2017!!

TEACHERS & STUDENTS:

Aloha ALL Students, Faculty and staff: Kohala High CFES program, in partnership with 21CCLC, will create a mural on the wall of the Hawi Post Office – Kona side (Hawi Hill Roadside) wall. We will work after school each day, then approximately 3-4 hours each afternoon. Our start date is May 3, 1:30-4:30PM; May 4 & 5 Thursday & Friday 3-6PM; May 6 & Saturday and Sunday afternoons 3-6PM. Please sign up at the office or feel free to just show up spontaneously to put a bit of love onto the wall. Patrick Ching will orchestrate the creation. As you may already know, Ching, a reknowned nature artist, has partnered with us on several successful student participation murals and generously has been in our classes as a guest speaker /artist.

The Junior class has Walk-A-thon shirts available for $15. We have all size available and you can purchase them in Mr. Kealoha’s class. If you buy by check, please make it out to Kohala High School. The color is white with maroon print and logo. It’s nice and done well.

Please excuse all Softball players & manager Royce Manning all day today through Friday. They will be competing in the HHSAA State Tournament on Oahu.

Good Luck Cowgirls!!