May 10, 2017

Attention Class of 2020: Do you want a class T-shirt? Now is your second chance. Get your order and $20 exact cash payment only to Ms. Petruzzi by this Friday May 12, 2017.

Attention Sophomores: Are you interested in a “learn by doing” approach to explore different skills, methods, and practices that contribute to leadership and success? 15 Big Island students that will be juniors next school year will be selected from different communities and types of schools for participation in the Grace Leadership Journey at the Kohala Institute at I’ole. The program consists of a 1 week retreat this summer as well as 1 weekend session per month. Please come see the college and career counselor, Mr Bizuneh, for more information.

Congratulations to all the members of the Track & Field team for a fantastic year!! We had 5 finalist for the BIIF Tournament! Kamila Gusman, Dahlton Franco, Angelique Kokal, Duncan Anderson, and Christian Cedillos. All finished the season with new personal records! Thanks for an incredible season!!!

We only have ONE rehearsal for Graduation: May 19th Friday. Seniors are expected to report to the gym at 8:00AM as a regular school day.

Senior Banquet is May 16th Tuesday..  RSVP by tomorrow, May 10 to Ms White

Seniors, with just a few more days to graduation, Kohala High School, your teachers, advisors and classmates want to recognize and wish you the best! Congratulations Daniel Victor-Gusman and Tommy Balser for today, May 10, 2017!!

TEACHERS & STUDENTS:

The Kohala Complex 21st Century will be hosting the Spring Fest 2017 this Sat., May 13 from 9am to 12noon at the Kohala High & Elementary cafeteria. A showcase and celebration of our programs offered through the 21st Century Community Learning Centers Grant. Along with that, will be a giant waterslide, jumping castle, henna tattoos, food and shave ice!! Everyone is invited!!

Due to the Athletic Awards on Friday during advisory the election will be held on May 19, sorry for the inconvenience.

STUCO speeches will begin on the am bulletin Friday you will need to be in the Academy room by 7:55am, voting will be in advisory on Friday May 12. Thank you!

It’s count down time……………

Seniors

you got the sweet 6 more days of school!!

Underclassmen

you got 12 terrific days of school!!!

Teachers

You got 13 days of school!!!