May 18, 2017

Are you interested 8-man Football? Due to an early pre-season game against Molokai High School on Aug. 19, all players are encouraged to attend voluntary practices starting June 6 at 4pm. Meet at the locker room. Practices will run every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday until the official start date of July 17. Please come prepared with an updated physical, running shoes, cleats, a jacket and water. Let’s work!!

21st Century Learning grant will be ending its Afterschool Tutoring program next week on Tuesday. If you need extra time to study and/or finish assignments or there is any last minute work that you would like extra help on, please take advantage before next Tuesday. Don’t wait until it is too late!!

Girls Volleyball sign-ups will be in the main office.

The students who were selected for the College Tour to California, there will be a meeting during Morning Recess on Wed, May 24 in Room 19. Final details will need to be discussed. Mahalo!

It’s time to clear out your lockers, Seniors! If you signed up for one make sure its empty and the lock removed today!!

JUNIORS: Forms for portrait appointments will be available in the office. You must return the form by tomorrow, May 19th to Mrs. Hoy.  No money is due, the studio will call you, and only the photographer’s portrait will be used for the yearbook.

Yearbooks continue for sale $60 exact cash in room 34 during am recess and lunch time, while supply lasts.

Attention Seniors: With just a few more days to graduation, Kohala High School, your teachers, advisors and classmates want to recognize and wish you the best! Congratulations and wishing all our seniors the best!!

It’s count down time……………

Seniors

Aloha & Good Luck!!

Underclassmen

you got 6 scrumptious days of school!!!

Teachers

You got 7 so-sad days of school!!!