May 23, 2017

Empty your lockers by tomorrow, May 24. We will be cutting locks and tossing on Thursday. See Mrs. Hoy, if you gave her an extra key for the lock you have.

Yearbook pick up continues in Rm. 34 for those who purchased a yearbook at registration. You can still purchase a 2017 yearbook during recesses in Rm. 34 until this Friday. $60 exact cash only.

Juniors: Please complete forms for Senior Portraits and return to Mrs. Hoy before Friday! Forms are available in the office or in Rm. 34. NO MONEY is due at this time.

Attention all interested 8-man Football players: Due to an early pre-season game against Molokai High School on Aug., 19, all players are encouraged to attend voluntary practices starting June 6 at 4pm. Meet at the locker room. Practices will run every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday until the official start date of July 17. Please come prepared with an updated physical, running shoes, cleats, a jacket and water. Let’s work!!

21st Century Learning grant will be ending its Afterschool Tutoring program today. If you need to study or finish last minute assignments, take advantage of tutoring today. Don’t wait until it is too late!!

Girls Volleyball sign-ups will be in the main office.

The students who were selected for the College Tour to California will have a meeting during morning recess tomorrow in Room 19. Final details will need to be discussed. Mahalo!

STUDENTS & TEACHERS:

Bradda Pops are available afterschool each day this week. Lots of onolicious flavors!! $2.00 each or $20.00 a bag of 20 pops. Find Mr. Muse @ Rm. 28. Mahalo for supporting KHS Track & Field!!

Count down ends soon……………

Underclassmen

you have 3 thrilling days of school left!!!

Teachers

You got 4 freaky days of school left!!!