September 22, 2017

Pls. continue to turn in your Federal Impact Aid Survey Forms to the office. If you have not given it to your parent yet, pls. do so immediately!!! Parent phone calls will start on Monday for those of you who did not turn them in yet. We are striving to get 100% surveys turned in ASAP. Thank you very much for those who already did!!

Attn. all students: the 21st Century Learning Grant will be starting its after-school Weight Training program next week Tues., Sept. 25th. Weight Training will take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:30pm – 4:30pm. Permission forms are required BEFORE participation and can be picked up in Ms. Brown’s Rm. 33.

Reminder: The main parking lot is OFF LIMITS!! Students will be written up for insubordination.

Students have until tomorrow to register your vehicles. Those who do not register with Aunty Julie will not be able to park on campus starting on Monday.

Photos from Reed & Jay are available for pick up in Mrs. Hoy’s Rm. 34 during morning recess.

Yearbooks! Yearbooks! Yearbooks! Want to be able to look back at this year and see all the memories that were made? Preorder yearbooks NOW while the presale continues! Basic for $45.00 and Deluxe with your name printed on the cover for $50.00. Check out the poster in the hallway and bring your cash or check to Mrs. Hoy’s Rm. 34 during morning or lunch recess!

Junior Powder puff practice every Monday, Wednesday & Friday during morning and lunch recesses. Come learn some moves!!

The Student Credit Union is now accepting applications for 3 new student teller positions. This is a PAID job! If you are interested, pls. see Ms. Kise in Rm. 35 for an application.

Want to be able to wear your hat to school and in class without the teacher telling you to take it off? On Oct. 5 you can!! Donate $1 to the Heavenly Hats Foundation between Sept. 22 and oct. 4 during first recess and receive a pass that will allow you to wear your favorite hot in class on Oct. 5. The Heavenly Hats Foundation donates hats to cancer patients across the US, so help support a good cause while you wear that hat. See Ms. Ubilas or the hallway bulletin board for more info.

Interested in earning some community service hours and having fun at the same time? Sign up to help man an aid station at Lapakahi during the Ironman Triathalon on Sat., Oct. 14. T-shirts, lunch and drinks will be provided. Sign up in the office by Wed., Sept. 27.

Are you ready for some quarter wars? From October 1 to October 31 stop by the office and drop some quarters in your class jar and earn 25 points for each quarter collected. Want to deduct points from another class? Throw in some pennies, dimes and nickles into another class’ jar to help them lose points. At the end of the month the class that collects the most points will also earn an extra 100 spirit points. See the hallway bulletin board for more information.

Homecoming is next week!!! Are you ready? Be sure to dress up each day next week to help earn your class some spirit points. Come to school on Monday in your cowboy best; on Tuesday show us your school spirit by wearing black and gold; Show us how you get your workout on on Wednesday; on Thursday we’re taking it back with some tie-dyed fun and on Friday let’s see that class spirit with your class colors. See the bulletin board in the hallway for more information on the dress up days. Also, be sure to join STUCO during first recess each day for some games in front of Mr. Peterson’s class. Then at lunch recess come cheer on your girls as they play some powderpuff football. On Monday the senior girls will attempt to assert their dominance over the junior girls in the first powderpuff game.

The following students have bus passes ready to pick up in the office: Jerwin Bemai, Jessa May Campollo, Cristian Cedillos, Jaime Cedillos, Angel Elarco, Moses Emeliano, Jeffrey Francisco, Marc Francisco, Roy Francisco, Jada Hook, Jarom Hook, Kiera Isabel, Blake Lapitan, and Zaylynn Moniz.

The following students have missing packet forms. If you need another form, ask someone in the office.

Receipt Packet:                  Nainoa Canionero-Carvalho, Zekaria Duque, Kamaalea Emeliano-Solomon, Kaimana Kamaile-Isabel, Shiloh Perez, Reyanna Savedra and Wesley Van Housen.

Emergency Card: Haedyn Ayin, Nainoa Canionero-Carvalho, Zekaria Duque, Kamaalea Emeliano-Solomon, Kaimana Kamaile-Isabel, Kawika Paio-Bratt, Shiloh Perez and Wesley Van Housen.

School Parent Compact Form: Nainoa Canionero-Carvalho, Zekaria Duque, Moses Emeliano, Kamaalea Emeliano-Solomon, Kaimana Kamaile-Isabel, Shiloh Perez and Wesley Van Housen.

Media Release Form: Haedyn Ayin, Krisha Baustista, Nainoa Canionero-Carvalho, Mitchell Canniff, Zekaria Duque, Kamaalea Emeliano-Solomon, John Hageraats, Kaimana Kamaile-Isabel, Kawika Paio-Bratt, Kamani Provencal, Shiloh Perez and Kamani Provencal.

Technology: Nainoa Canionero-Carvalho, Zekaria Duque, Kamaalea Emeliano-Solomon, Kaimana Kamaile-Isabel, Shiloh Perez, Nathan Romero and Gabby Yamura.

Emergency Release: Nainoa Canionero-Carvalho, Zekaria Duque, Kamaalea Emeliano-Solomon, Kaimana Kamaile-Isabel, Shiloh Perez, Will Touchet and Benjamin Vakauta.

McKinney Vento Questionnaire: Aukai Aipia, Nainoa Canionero-Carvalho, Zekaria Duque, Kamaalea Emeliano-Solomon, Kaimana Kamaile-Isabel, Kelsey Kapeliela, Damian Maria, Bryce Motomatsu, and Shiloh Perez.

Cell Phone Policy: Nainoa Canionero-Carvalho, Zekaria Duque, Johnnette Emeliano, Kaihawanawana & Kamaalea Emeliano-Solomon, JSean Giron, John Hageraats, Kaimana Kamaile-Isabel, Kelsey Kapeliela, MJ Macaspac, Joselyn Medeiros, Shiloh Perez, Gideon Rabang, Allysa Star-Boyle, Logan Thornton and Will Touchet.

**Girls Volleyball travels to Kealakehe today. Game @ 6pm. Bus leaves 3:30pm.                                           **Saturday:  Cross Country travels to HPA. Meet starts @ 10am.