November 8, 2017

The following students have bus passes ready to pick up in the office: Haven Botelho-Rivera, Marc Francisco, Gayle Lum, Darian Nishida and Hunter Perez.

Juniors and Seniors… The ASVAB test is Today, November 8. Report to the Library at 9:15 and test ends at approximately 12:00. Get your Permission Form from Ms. Nietfeld.

Students who have signed up, you should receive an ASVAB Test Reminder from your Period 1 teacher yesterday. Any questions… see Ms. Nietfeld

REMINDER   Seniors…   the Parent / Student Financial Aid Night for Kohala High is set for Tomorrow, November 9 at 5:30 PM in the Kohala High Library. Information on the Financial Aid and opportunity to complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available with expert help. A list of scholarships will also be available. Bring 2016 Federal Income Tax information, W2 forms and Social Security numbers. Laptop computers will be provided or you may bring your personal laptop. PLEASE let your parents know so they can plan AHEAD!! Do NOT miss out on thousands of dollars!!

Seniors: Turn in your baby picture by next Fri., Nov. 17 to Mrs. Hoy in Rm. 34.

Will the following students see Ms. Kise ASAP: Kaimi Hook, Skylar Sumic, Angelique Kokal, Mason Medeiros and Joseph Pasco. Thank you.

Are you in need of a job? If you are in Gr. 9th, 10th, or 11th , the Student Credit Union is looking to hire 4 new tellers. This is a PAID JOB!! If you are interested, see Ms. Kise ASAP for an application.

Interested in going to Winter Ball?  This years Winter Ball’s theme is ‘An Evening in Paris’ and will be held at the Grace Center at ‘Iole, formerly known as Girls School.  Permission forms are available in the office and ticket sales begin on November 13th in Ms. Ubilas’ room during lunch recess only (brunch recess on Wednesdays).  Tickets are $45 until November 22 then increase to $50 from Nov. 27 to Dec. 1 and $55 from Dec. 4 to Dec. 8.  Students must not have any current outstanding obligations or lunch loans in order to attend Winter Ball.  If you would like to bring an outside guest to Winter Ball, please pick up a pink permission form in the office.  If you have any questions, please see Ms. Ubilas.

TEACHERS AND STUDENTS:

Save the date…………..Sat., Nov. 18, 2017 from 9am to 2pm in the cafeteria is the Kohala High School Annual Holiday Craft Fair!! Be a part of it or just come and check it out!