November 14, 2017

The following students have bus passes ready to pick up in the office: Haven Botelho-Rivera, Zachary Evangelista, Marc Francisco and Darian Nishida.

Students: Please honor the students who made the Quarter 1 Honor roll by not taking their photo down from the bulletin board. After Quarter 2, all students will have their photo returned to them and it would be unfortunate if their photo is not available for them to pick up. Mahalo!

Seniors: If you did not attend the first Family Financial Aid Workshop last Thursday you still have a chance to get your FAFSA done! We have 1 more opportunity this Saturday, November 18 at 9:00 am in Room 19. Please attend… this is your chance to save you MONEY for college!

Juniors and Seniors… those who have signed up for the University of Hawaii at Manoa presentation, remember it will be this Wednesday, Nov. 15 during period 2 in Room 17. Get your permission forms turned in to Ms. Nietfeld ASAP!

Seniors: Turn in your baby picture by this Fri., Nov. 17 to Mrs. Hoy in Rm. 34.

Are you in need of a job? If you are in Gr. 9th, 10th, or 11th , the Student Credit Union is looking to hire 4 new tellers. This is a PAID JOB!! If you are interested, see Ms. Kise ASAP for an application.

JV Baseball sign-ups are on the office counter. Please sign-up if you are interested so we can see if we have numbers to have a team.

Winter Ball ticket sales continue today during lunch recess in Ms. Ubilas’ room. Tickets cost $45 until next week Wednesday, then will increase to $50.

TEACHERS AND STUDENTS:

Attention Leo Club members & advisors: We have our monthly meeting in the library this Thursday, Nov. 16th, during lunch recess. Light snacks & drinks will be provided. Bring your lunch to the meeting.

Save the date…………..this Sat., Nov. 18, 2017 from 9am to 2pm in the cafeteria for the Kohala High School Annual Holiday Craft Fair!! Be a part of it or just come and check it out!