November 15, 2017

The following students have bus passes ready to pick up in the office: Marc Francisco.

Interested in going to Winter Ball?  Ticket sales continue today in Ms. Ubilas’ room during lunch recess only (brunch recess on Wednesdays). Permission forms are available in the office and tickets are $45 until November 22 then increase to $50 from Nov. 27 to Dec. 1 and $55 from Dec. 4 to Dec. 8.  Students must not have any current outstanding obligations or lunch loans in order to attend Winter Ball.  If you would like to bring an outside guest to Winter Ball, please pick up a pink permission form in the office.  If you have any questions, please see Ms. Ubilas.

Students: Please honor the students who made the Quarter 1 Honor roll by not taking their photo down from the bulletin board. After Quarter 2, all students will have their photo returned to them and it would be unfortunate if their photo is not available for them to pick up. Mahalo!

Seniors: If you did not attend the first Family Financial Aid Workshop last Thursday you still have a chance to get your FAFSA done! We have 1 more opportunity this Saturday, November 18 at 9:00 am in Room 19. Please attend… this is your chance to save you MONEY for college!

Juniors and Seniors… those who have signed up for the University of Hawaii at Manoa presentation, remember it will be this Wednesday, Nov. 15 during period 2 in Room 17. Get your permission forms turned in to Ms. Nietfeld ASAP!

Seniors: Turn in your baby picture by this Fri., Nov. 17 to Mrs. Hoy in Rm. 34.

Are you in need of a job? If you are in Gr. 9th, 10th, or 11th , the Student Credit Union is looking to hire 4 new tellers. This is a PAID JOB!! If you are interested, see Ms. Kise ASAP for an application.

JV Baseball sign-ups are on the office counter. Please sign-up if you are interested so we can see if we have numbers to have a team.

TEACHERS AND STUDENTS:

Attention Leo Club members & advisors: We have our monthly meeting in the library tomorrow during lunch recess. Light snacks & drinks will be provided. Bring your lunch to the meeting.