November 16, 2017

The following students have bus passes ready to pick up in the office: Marc Francisco and La’akea Mamala.

Interested in going to Winter Ball?  Ticket sales continue today in Ms. Ubilas’ room during lunch recess only (brunch recess on Wednesdays). Permission forms are available in the office and tickets are $45 until November 22 then increase to $50 from Nov. 27 to Dec. 1 and $55 from Dec. 4 to Dec. 8.  Students must not have any current outstanding obligations or lunch loans in order to attend Winter Ball.  If you would like to bring an outside guest to Winter Ball, please pick up a pink permission form in the office.  If you have any questions, please see Ms. Ubilas.

Please honor the students who made the Quarter 1 Honor roll by not taking their photo down from the bulletin board. After Quarter 2, all students will have their photo returned to them and it would be unfortunate if their photo is not available for them to pick up. Mahalo.

Are you in need of a job? If you are in Gr. 9th, 10th, or 11th , the Student Credit Union is looking to hire 4 new tellers. This is a PAID JOB!! If you are interested, see Ms. Kise ASAP for an application.

JV Baseball sign-ups are on the office counter. Please sign-up if you are interested so we can see if we have numbers to have a team. 

The following announcements are for all Seniors:

How is your PTP coming along? Remember it must be totally complete by Dec 21 in order to earn your .5 PTP credit. See Ms. Nietfeld NOW if you have any questions about navigation or how to download files in the vault. Dec 21 is NOT the date to ask questions.

Planning to apply to UH at Manoa? There is a GREAT scholarship opportunity. It is the “Heart of a Warrior”. Deadline to apply for this scholarship is Dec 13. Stop by Ms. Nietfeld’s office to get a copy of the URL and more information to apply.

If you did not attend the first Family Financial Aid Workshop last Thursday, you still have a chance to get your FAFSA done! We have 1 more opportunity this Saturday, November 18 at 9:00 am in Room 19. Please attend… this is your chance to save you MONEY for college!

Turn in your baby picture by tomorrow to Mrs. Hoy in Rm. 34.

TEACHERS AND STUDENTS:

Attention Leo Club members & advisors: We have our monthly meeting in the library today during lunch recess. Light snacks & drinks will be provided. Bring your lunch to the meeting.