November 27, 2017

The following students have bus passes ready to pick up in the office: Marc Francisco and Kyrel Mateo.                                                                                                                                    

Winterball court yearbook photos will be taken this Wed., Nov. 29, during morning recess by Rm. 34. Please be prompt! Thank you!

Interested in going to Winter Ball?  Ticket sales continue today in Ms. Ubilas’ room during lunch recess only (brunch recess on Wednesdays). Permission forms are available in the office and tickets are $50 until Friday then increase to $55 from Dec. 4 to Dec. 8. Next week Friday will be the last day to purchase a ticket to Winter Ball so get yours now.   Students must not have any current outstanding obligations or lunch loans in order to attend Winter Ball.  If you would like to bring an outside guest to Winter Ball, please pick up a pink permission form in the office.  If you have any questions, please see Ms. Ubilas.

Juniors and Seniors: Hawai’i Island National Parks are offering high school Juniors and Seniors an opportunity to learn about careers in conservation and join a paid training program with the National Park Service. It will be held one day per week for 8 weeks from Feb to April 2018 at a school in Kona. Participants who are successful in the training are invited for several summer employment opportunities at the National Parks of West Hawaii island. Get more information from Ms. Nietfeld in the Counseling office.

SENIORS: Would you like to attend UH @ MANOA but not sure if you will be admitted? You have a great chance with the College Opportunities Program (COP): The COP program provides alternative pathway for the individuals who desire to attend the UH-Manoa but who do not possess the minimum requirements for admission. Participants engage in an intensive five-week summer academic and residential program focused on preparing individuals for a successful freshman year at the UHM. For the application and more details see Ms. Nietfeld. DEADLINE to apply is December 5, 2017. Don’t miss out!

JV Baseball sign-ups are on the office counter. Please sign-up if you are interested so we can see if we have numbers to have a team.