December 7, 2017

JV & Varsity Softball sign-ups are on the office counter. Practice/tryouts start on December 18 at 4pm at Kamehameha Park top field. Physicals and good attitudes are required.

This is a reminder that your Pre-Registration Surveys are due on Friday, Dec. 15 during Advisory or to Mr. Hashimoto. See Mr. Hashimoto if you have any questions.

Attention Seniors: Are you interested in being on this year’s May Day Court? Applications are now available in the office and are due to Ms. Ubilas by Dec. 20th at 2:30pm. Don’t procrastinate; be sure to get your application in early.

Interested in going to Winter Ball?  Ticket sales continue today in Ms. Ubilas’ room during lunch recess only (brunch recess on Wednesdays). Permission forms are available in the office. This is the last week to purchase a ticket to Winter Ball. Tickets are $55 so be sure to get yours now.   Students must not have any current outstanding obligations or lunch loans in order to attend Winter Ball.  If you would like to bring an outside guest to Winter Ball, please pick up a pink permission form in the office.  If you have any questions, please see Ms. Ubilas.

Attention all juniors interested in Winter Lip Sync…. Practices will be every recess from now until the performance on Dec.15. Come when you can to Ms. Brown’s classroom!

HI-PAL BOXING for youth ages 8-17 interested in competing or learning about boxing, training sessions will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays from 4 – 5:30pm at the Kamehameha Park Gym in the aerobics room starting December 4th. For more information, contact officer Kauahikaua (Kj) at the North Kohala Police Station by phone 889-6540.

Seniors in Mrs. Pasco’s Advisory need to have the PTP documents finalized by tomorrow for Mrs. Pasco’s signature.

STUDENTS and TEACHERS:

Hey all you music lovers and friends of our awesome Kohala High School music students. Come and support our musicians at the winter concert. A variety of music will be presented by the piano ensemble, the band, and the chorus on Wednesday, December 13th, from 6:30-7:30pm in the music room. Concert is free and all respectful friends, family, and community are welcome.

Please excuse Boys Basketball Varsity team at 11:00am today.

The following students need to turn in their junior class fundraiser tickets & money: Kayle Cordeiro, Joselyn Medeiros, Azen Ramos-Rivera, Sakura Remsen, Daejha Rivera, and Will Touchet.

Attention all Leo Club members: There will be a Leo Club Christmas party on December 14, Thursday, in the library during lunch recess. Food and drinks will be provided. Please bring a grab bag (no more than $5.00). Only current members, please.

The Leos will also be doing a food can drive so please pay attention to the bulletin for further notice on dates and times.