December 21, 2017

Are you in need of dental care? If you have MedQuest Insurance, you may be eligible for services from the Amazing Tooth Bus. Keiki up to age 21 are able to have cleaning, x-rays, fillings and much more done by Dr. Joseph Coleman right here in Kohala. Pls. call 889-5453 for information or to schedule an appointment.

Juniors: Are you open to new ideas and challenges? The Bezos Scholars Program inspires and challenges Scholars to act on their passions and lead their communities. Each year the Bezos Scholars Program selects 12 teams from across the United States to become Bezos Scholars. Successful applicants are ambitious students who demonstrate academic rigor, curiosity, and leadership. Students selected receive and all-expenses-paid trip June 23-29, 2018 to Aspen, Colorado for a leadership training. See Ms. Nietfeld for more information.

Seniors: The Mamoru and Aiko Takitani Foundation has a $2,000 scholarship. Pick up application information from Ms. Nietfeld. Deadline to apply is Feb 1.

Resource Assignments for 2nd semester are now posted on the hallway bulletin board and outside the office. Please be sure to check your assignment for next semester so you know where you will be going. See Ms. Ubilas if you have any questions.

STUDENTS and TEACHERS:

Winter Week is at an end!!! Are you showing us your Christmas Spirit – your best red, white and green? Be sure to join STUCO at lunch recess today for our final Winter Week game. Our Winter Week assembly will be held today after recess in the Cafeteria so be sure to report there at the end of recess.

Boys Basketball travels to Laupahoehoe today. Varsity only. Game @ 6pm. Bus leaves @ 3:30pm.

Have a Great & Safe

Winter Holiday Break

And

New Year Celebration!!