January 26, 2018

Boys Volleyball sign up is in the main office. You will need a current physical to participate.

Are you interested in being on next years STUCO?  You do not need to be a senior to apply for STUCO, you must only want to see a change in the school and be willing to work hard to serve the student body.  Applications are now available in the office for those students who are interested in applying and are due to Ms. Ubilas by Friday, February 2nd.  See Ms. Ubilas if you have any questions.

Mandatory Varsity Softball practice begins on Monday, January 29 at 4pm at Kamehameha Park. Physicals required.

The following students have bus passes ready for pick up in the office: Mike Afaga, Jessa May Campollo, Grant DeWitt, Zachary Evangelista and Nicholas Quinn.

STUDENTS and TEACHERS:

The next First Friday is scheduled for Feb. 2 from 4pm-7pm. Then, March 2, April 6, and lastly, May 4, 2018. Applications are in the main office. The more vendors we have, the merrier it will be and more reasons for keeping Kohala High School First Friday alive. So far …………Kalua Nachos, Beef Cowboy Stew, Shave ice, Musubis, Pork Adobo, Curry Stew, Hot dog & chips pack, Kidzforacause Super Slime by Sydnie & Marley, Color Street with TeresaM, and Kidzforacause Hula Clinic Registration by Cheyenne Book. Also, featuring Movie Night……..Secret Life of Pets at 6pm and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales at 8pm.

Soccer travels to Konawaena. Game @ 3pm. Bus leaves @ 11:30am. Pls. excuse players @ 11:15am.

Swimming travels to Kamehameha for BIIF Prelims. Meet starts @ 3:30pm. Pls. excuse swimmers @ 9:30am.

Saturday:      Boys Basketball hosts Waiakea @ Hisaoka gym. Game @ 6pm.

Swimming travels to Kamehameha for BIIF finals. Meet starts @ 1pm.