April 18, 2018

Students of all ages… There is a Waimea College Fair tomorrow 19 from 6:00-7:30 PM at Hawaii Preparatory Academy Upper School Gymnasium. It is FREE and for both students and families. If you get a chance after the Science Fair, head over to HPA for the College Fair! Start thinking about YOUR future NOW!

The following students have bus passes available for pick up in the office: Mike Afaga, Rayden Baldos, Jessa May Campollo, Grant DeWitt and Bryce Motomatsu.

The Student Credit Union will be accepting applications for 4 new PAID Teller Positions. If you are interested, see Ms. Kise for an application. This will be a great opportunity to earn some money and gain some work experience.

Attention Leo’s Club members: We will be having a Leo’s club meeting tomorrow in the Library during 1st recess. We will go over our end of the year luncheon, Mother’s Day breakfast for Lions, Dinner with the Lion’s, as well as other issues of Leo Club concerns. Light snacks will be served.

Happy Earth Month!  How about get involved with the Blue Line Project? Our school has signed on for a team!            Date: Saturday, April 21  9:00am-11:00am

Where: Our school has been assigned to  Kailua-Kona  (Please see attached info for check-in area)

Attire: Attire is causal. We encourage school spirit by wearing your school colors!

More Info: https://blueplanetfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Blue-Line-Instructions-Kailua-Kona.pdf

Blue Line Creativity Contest: we are holding a creativity contest. Students are encouraged to take pictures of artwork, and other sea level rise related messages they create with chalk. Sharing images of the designs created during the event on social media will count as an entry into our contest to win a prize.  To be entered in the Blue Line Creativity Contest, make sure to tag @blueplanetfound and #BlueLineContest in your photos. If you don’t have social media account, you can also email it to info@blueplanetfoundation.org.  See or email Ms Fern White for additional information.

Seniors…….26 school days til Graduation!!

Underclassmen…………….31 school days til summer!!

Teachers………..32 school days til summer!!

Yahoo!!!!!!!!