April 24, 2018

This is a REMINDER to have your LUNCH and BREAKFAST Tickets handy when you want to be served. Too many chances are being taken, so now there are no chances!!

The following seniors please see Ms. Ubilas today during first recess:

Bohdi Amar

Caylah Carvalho

Cayshen Psalm Laau Silva Mahi

Students who park outside of the Admin office will have their vehicle towed away. The Student Parking is across the street.

Seniors… there are only a few scholarship opportunities left. Come check out the Kohala Hawaiian Civic Club Scholarship or the Hannemann Leadership Award or the Hawaii Humanitarian Scholarship. All due by Monday, March 30. Don’t miss out!

Students who have completed the Early College Applications for next school year, make sure you turn in your completed forms with parent signatures to Ms. Nietfeld as soon as possible. Mahalo!

Students who will be taking the ACCUPLACER Placement test... Reminder that this test is a requirement for Hawaii Community College students entering as a university student (current seniors) and for students planning on taking the English 100 class this summer with HCC. The test is scheduled for Thursday, April 26 at either 8:30 or 10:30 for the Library. All students should have a pink pass delivered this week with their specific release time. Remember also to go to the Accuplacer Practice website listed on the memo. It is important that you do your best!!   If you have any questions, see Ms. Nietfeld.

Interested in traveling to Washington DC & New York 2019 Spring Break. Please come see Aunty Hinano today during lunch recess for more info.

Seniors…….22 school days til Graduation!!

Underclassmen…………….27 school days til summer!!

Teachers………..28 work days til summer!!

woohoo!!!!!!!!