April 26, 2018

This is a REMINDER to have your LUNCH and BREAKFAST Tickets handy when you want to be served. Too many chances are being taken, so now there are no chances!!

Are you running for class office for next school year? Pls. turn in your application to Ms. Ubilas by tomorrow.

Attn. Seniors: Please remember to turn in your Graduation Agreements to Ms. Ubilas by tomorrow.

The following seniors please see Ms. Ubilas today during first recess: Caylah Carvalho, Cayshen Psalm Laau Silva Mahi

Students who park outside of the Admin office will have their vehicle towed away. The Student Parking is across the street.

Seniors… there are only a few scholarship opportunities left. Come check out the Kohala Hawaiian Civic Club Scholarship or the Hannemann Leadership Award or the Hawaii Humanitarian Scholarship. All due by Monday, April 30. Don’t miss out!

Students who will be taking the ACCUPLACER Placement test... Reminder that this test is a requirement for Hawaii Community College students entering as a university student (current seniors) and for students planning on taking the English 100 class this summer with HCC. The test is scheduled for today at either 8:30 or 10:30 for the Library. All students should have a pink pass delivered this week with their specific release time. Remember also to go to the Accuplacer Practice website listed on the memo. It is important that you do your best!!   If you have any questions, see Ms. Nietfeld.

Seniors…….20 school days til  Graduation!!

Underclassmen…………….25 school days til summer!!

Teachers………..26 work days til summer!!

YEEHAW!!!!!!!!