New Game, New Hype

“Everyone is Here!” -Masahiro Sakurai

Aliyah Page, Reporter

Attention fellow Nintendo fans! Remember the few Super Smash Bros. games that came out over the years? Maybe you know it because you have older siblings who has played the game themselves, or maybe because the most recent game you played was Super Smash bros. 4 for the WiiU and the Nintendo 3DS. If you were one of the fans who loved the idea of a game involving multiple characters from different games and few franchises, well I have news for you! On December 7th this year, Nintendo is releasing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for the Nintendo Switch! “Everyone is here!” Now when I say everyone, I mean all previous fighters from previous Smash games who over the years have been removed completely, such as Wolf from Star Fox, Snake from Metal Gear Solid, and characters who also have been removed but became DLCs in Super Smash Bros. 4 such as Roy from Fire Emblem Blazing Blade and MewTwo from Pokemon. This time its everyone along with new characters added to the roster with now 70 playable characters available for fans to enjoy. So come one and all, lets join the hype and be ready to jump into the newest game of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate!

Check out the official roster at: https://www.smashbros.com/en_US/fighter/index.html

Aliyah Page, Journalist

Aloha, my name is Aliyah Page, currently a Senior of Kohala High School. Despite my camera-shy personality, writing has been a small portion of me that...