Senior Project in a Nutshell

As a senior of Kohala High School, we are given the assignment of working on Senior Project. Our Senior Project must revolve around giving back to the community according to my own understanding. However, over the course of the years, many past seniors can agree how difficult this project was. Although this wasn’t meant to be easy according to our Senior Project advisor, we can agree that our stress levels have grown to a higher level since this started.

To the future upcoming seniors after me, I want to give you guys some heads up about Senior Project and what to expect once your time has come. For starters, if you are someone who procrastinates 24/7, your gonna wanna drop that act as soon as possible. I myself had to learn the hard way, scrambling all over the place from changing the subject of my project to having to work my butt off trying to get interviews and my portfolio done. This also goes for your research paper. It is a pain having to force yourself to work all night trying to finish writing a paper that you have been given time to do for weeks.

You are given so much time to work on senior project, from the beginning of your senior year at least. Though it may seem like a long time, time will move very fast.