Senior Exit Plans

Despite their small size, this year’s seniors are headed far and wide with one common goal: to have successful lives after their amazing years at Kohala High School. Stretching from Hilo to New York, the Kohala High School Class of 2011 plans to stretch their warm spirit acorss the state and the nation and hopefully, put small Kohala on the map someday. Here are this year’s graduating class’ exit plans:

Eferlyn Abellera: My plans after graduation are to save up money. I also plan to attend UH Hilo and I don’t know what I’m going major in but until then I will be working and later move out.

Krystal Aleta: My plans after graduation are to attend Kapiolani Community College to be an elementary teacher.

Julyne Antonio: My plans after graduation are to spend time during the summer with the class of 2011 before everyone leaves for college. Then when the summer ends, I will attend the University of Hawaii at Hilo in the fall.

Jerome Arellano: My plans after graduation are to go to Maui, get a job, and attend Maui Community College to be an F.B.I agent.

Katherine Campollo: My plans after graduation are to party with the Class of 2011 for the last time. Then attend college at UH Manoa. There I’ll be majoring in nursing.

Jordan Ching: My plans after graduation are to go to work first and then go to college. I want to major in welding at Southern Oregon Community College.

Ola Dela Cruz: My plans after graduation are to attend Rochester Institute of Technology in New York and Major in Networking and Systems Administration.

Felicia Dominici: My plans after high school are to go to the mainland for the summer, come back and get a steady job, so I can save up some money to attend Hawaii Community College in Hilo.

Chezerae Fernandez: My plans after high school are to work during the summer, and in the fall of 2011. I will be attending Hawaii Communty College for Business Technology.

Brooke Kise: My plans after graduation are to attend Northern Arizona University and major in accounting.

Kelson Kupuka’a: My plans after graduation are to attend Mesa State College in the fall of 2011. I plan to major in exercise science and I hope to play football or golf.

Kapoe Lewis: My plans after graduation are to go to the beach every single day of the summer, before I go to college at Southern Oregon University in Ashland, Oregon.

Dhale Orencillo: My plans after graduation are to attend Heald College on Oahu and take the dental assistant program.

Reggie Padillo: My plans after graduation are to attend KCC and major in Culinary Arts.

Karen Ramos: My plans after graduation are to attend Northern Arizona University and major in secondary education or business.

Edward Rivera: My plans after graduation are to get a job. I’m not planning on going to college soon.

Summer Roquemore: My plans after high school are to attend Kapiolani Community College, then transfer to a university where I will major in elementary education.

Marygold Salvador: My plans after graduation are to attend UH Hilo in the fall and major in nursing.

Jannell Saragosa: My plans after graduation are to attend Hawaii Community College in Kona and major in Culinary Arts. I also want to get a part time job.

Wyatt Souza: My plans after graduation are to complete the C.O.P summer program at UH Manoa, where I will then attend for the fall 2011 semester.

James Warner III: My plans after graduation are to attend Kapiolani Community College, get a job, find a place to live at Oahu, and to play tennis for the rest of my life.