November’s KPG Fundraiser

Kauanoe Gusman, Reporter

As you all know, it’s now November! With a new month comes a lot of new planning and fundraising for project grad. The class of 2014’s fundraiser for this month will be lau lau’s. Slowly throughout the month the seniors (with the help of parents) will be working towards doing everything to get the project complete. From killing cow and cutting meat, to wrapping all the lau lau’s and steaming it, the students and parents are in for some hard work.

Tickets for this fundraiser is being sold for $10.00 including three lau lau’s. Included in the lau lau will be both pork butt and beef. The lau lau’s will be literally steamed the night before being sold, so the product will be nice and fresh.  It would be a nice meal for someone to have. Pick up times will be from 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. at the Kohala High School cafeteria on November 30, 2013. This is during the same time as the holiday craft fair which is hosted at the cafeteria. At the same time that you pick up your lau lau you can check out all the many vendor’s at the craft fair.

Please see a senior student if interested in helping out KPG 2014 and getting some lau lau. Kohala Project Grad appreciates all the support that people give and can’t wait to get closer to their goal.