Mauna Lani Seasonal Bussers Needed!

Genevieve Boyle, Reporter

Want to earn some extra money this holiday season? Mauna Lani Bay Hotel and Bungalows is seeking motivated and responsible individuals for temporary employment this holiday season.  They are look for people to fill their busser positions from December 21, 2013 through January 2, 2014.

The busser position makes you responsible to re-set guests tables and assist the wait help as needed to assure guest expectations are met. Specifically, bussers clear dirty dishes and clean debris from floors. The job will require you to re-set tables for reseating, refill water, beverages, bread, butter, etc. Bussers also assist the wait help in proper set up and breakdown of the dining room, service carts and work stations.

Training for the position is on the job. Uniforms will be provided. They are asking for people who have reliable work hours and who will be flexible with work hours and availability during this time period. Interested applicants should be aware that they should have no visible tattoos or piercings, have a paper work permit, a negative IB skin test, valid forms of identification for I-9 employment verification, and pass a pre-emplyment drug screen.

Any of you students interested? You can apply in person at the Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows – Human Resources on Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9:00 am to 12:00 noon or by appointment. You can call (808)881-7073. Applications are also available online at www.maunalani.com or you can call their job hotline at (808)881-707.

Make some money this holiday season and apply now!