Normal Boots are Back!

Jayden Lewis, Journalist

Hey gamers, remember Sanity not Included!?

Well, we are not talking about them, read the title. It says “Normal Boots”.

Most of you don’t know what I am referring to, that’s because most is pretty much just Koa, so I’ll  inform you anyways!

Normal Boots was a small gaming informative production that consisted of segments like “Continue?”, “DidyouknowGaming”, “Peanut Butter Gamer”, “The Completionist”, and “Jontron”. These were glorified series that were at would inform the average gamer on how well designed a game is and have a few laughs as well.

“DidyouknowGaming” was a video game–focused blog which launched in May, 2012. The site features video content focusing on video game related trivia and facts, covering various franchises. The site releases videos presenting trivia based on different franchises. Series which have been covered are Star Fox, Pikmin, Super Smash Bros. Metroid, and many more.

“Peanutbutter” Gamer focuses more on reviews, such as Legend of Zelda. Legend of Zelda is actually a popular franchise PBG often focuses on.

“The Completionists” are achievement hunters and lets players, meaning they record videos of how to unlock achievements and Otcomplete games like Bioshock, Red Dead Redemption, and Gods of War.

“Jontron” is like PBG,  focusing on game reviews. However, Jontron does his game reviews more comedically, playing as a alter ego character with witty responses and critique to the games he plays like Starfox, Banjo Kazooie, and Space Ace.

Around early 2013, Normal Boots the website closed down due to minimum response. After that, all the members returned to their YouTube channels, doing their own individual thing.

However, on January, 2014, Normal Boots reopened their website! All of the members submitted new videos  as well as new members called “Satchbag” and “ProJared” with bonus features on the website exclusively to lure the audience back in.

You can find their videos on their website http://normalboots.com/

Check out the Awesomeness!

###