Last Spirit Week!

Genevieve Boyle, Reporter

This week 5/12 through 5/16 is the last spirit week for the school year. The points will not be going to class of the year. There won’t be any noon time games due to it being the end of the year and many teachers and students being busy during recesses. Counting for students that are dressed up will be in front of Mr. Peterson’s class room during morning recess.The dress up days are:

Monday, May 12: “Last day of Spring” Students are to dress up in pastel colors, floral prints and flowers. They must have 50% with accessories to be counted.

Tuesday, May 13: “Too nerdy for Summer” Students are to dress up as nerds i.e. glasses, ties, suspenders, collared shirts, flannels etc. They must have 50% with accessories to be counted.

Wednesday, May 14: No dress up

Thursday, May 15: “Vacay in the Summer” Students are to dress up as tourists i.e. aloha shirts, sunscreen, khaki shorts, cameras around neck.  They must have 50% with accessories to be counted.

Friday, May 16: “Lets go to the beach” Students are to dress up in their swimwear over their clothes (girls) i.e. beach items such as umbrellas, sunglasses, hat, etc. and wear swim shorts and towels (boys can’t just be wearing swim shorts). Must have accessories to be counted.

It’s the last spirit week of the school year! Have fun with dress up day and help your class earn point by participating 🙂