Class of 2015 Senior Pictures

Kassie Kometani, Editor

We are saying goodbye to Kohala High’s class of 2014 seniors, which means the class of 2015 is preparing for their own senior year. Every summer, right before school starts, seniors take their portrait pictures for the yearbook. Once again, Action Photos of Hawaii- Hilo will be taking the Senior Yearbook Portraits. They will be taken at Kohala High School on Tuesday, July 29, 2014. Seniors need to sign up for appointments personally with Mrs. Pasco. Boys will be provided a traditional tuxedo shirt and jacket while the girls will be provided an off-shoulder wrap. Girls may wear any jewelry they choose as well as anything in their hair. All poses will be a head and shoulders pose. Retouching will be available for purchase for $15 but the money is due at the time of the photo-shoot. There is also a one time special offer for anyone who orders any Special Offer Package on the day of the yearbook session. They will receive a gift card valued at $75 that is redeemable at a Casual Portrait session scheduled at the Action Photos of Hawaii studio in Hilo. Seniors can choose from a variety of packages that include wallets, 8×10’s, and 4×5’s.

So seniors, look out for the forms being  passed out tomorrow and make your appointment with Mrs. Pasco ASAP!