Winter Ball is Coming Soon!

Maya Anderson, Reporter

Winter Ball is on Saturday, December 20, 2014 at the Waikoloa Marriott Beach Hotel from 5:15PM-10:00PM. This year’s Winter Ball theme will be “Frozen in Time.”

Everyone must check in no later than 5:00PM at the Kohala High School parking lot for the bus to the event. Current picture I.D. is required from everyone for entry to this event. NO PICTURE ID MEANS NO ENTRY.

All students and guests will be transported to and from the event by school bus. NO student will be allowed to arrive at the event by private vehicle unless permission has been granted prior to the event. The bus leaves promptly at 5:15PM. Late individuals will be denied entry and will receive no refund.

Congrats to the following students that were nominated for the Winter Ball Court:

Freshmen– Kahoalii Lewis and Symphony Kauanoe

Sophomores– James Apostadiro and Karly Kapeliela

Juniors– Joey Salvador and Aisha Yamasaki-Cazimero

Seniors– Erin Gonzalez, Kahj Maunu, Mikaela Bartsch and Denae Rivera

The Winter Ball tickets this week. The ticket prices are $55 and the ticket includes a full buffet dinner. Tickets can be bought at the school store during lunch recess only. Please make sure that you bring a completed Contract/Clearance form.

Congrats to Kadence Coito, Kaelan Kahalioumi, Kiera Javillonar, and Anela Mederios for winning a free SCU Winter Ball ticket in the drawing. Please come by the student credit union and  pick up your free ticket TODAY.