Craft Fair

Nicole Castillo, Reporter

The Kohala High School 3rd annual Craft Fair took place in the cafeteria on November 29. With many different crafts, jewelry, and great food sold, there was a great number of people that came with entertainment from the Glee club, Drama club, Hartwell Soledad, and more. Also at the Craft Fair the Senior Fundraiser Krispy Kreme Donut pick up also took place. They also had lucky prize drawings  with prizes  made from the different booths such as a mason jar cup to a nice bouquet of flowers.

Some students made some money from the craft fair also. One student sold her hand crafted jewelry and made some good money. Other booths sold some baked goods and others made dream catchers. Another booth sold the Kohala High School theme shirt which is OHANA.

The entertainment might be the most memorable part of this year’s craft fair starting with The Glee club and some Christmas songs to get everyone in the Christmas spirit. Next was Kuha’o Kawaahau and is amazing piano playing talents followed by amazing singer Hartwell Soledad singing “All of Me” by John Legend and a couple of Michael Jackson songs.  Then was the drama class and starting with some lip sync battles and to finish their act they took some people from the audience to do some improve scenes with the drama class.

This Craft Fair was a success and let’s hope to see another successful craft fair next year!

Happy Holidays!