January 17, 2017

Good Morning Kohala High School.

This is your Morning Bulletin for

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Any KHS students interested in Track & Field please sign-up in the main office. First team meeting will be Jan. 27 in Mr. Peterson’s Rm. 24 at 2:30pm. All students participating in a winter sport are not required to attend any team meetings. or practices until their sport is done.

Attention anyone interested in working with artist Patrick Ching for afterschool project to renovate our high school gym letters, please complete a 21Century application to participate. Dates for students to participate are:

Jan 19, Thurs 3-5pm,
Jan 20, Fri 3-5 pm

Jan 21 Saturday 10AM -1PM

Jan 22 Sunday 1- 4PM

If needed, Jan 23 Monday after school 3-5pm.Students are welcome to participate some or all of the times. Permission forms must be signed in advance. See Mana Pasco or Ms White for information and permission forms.

Attention past and current Driver’s Ed students: The annual Operation Driver Excellence Driving Challenge will be held at Waiakea High School on Sunday, January 29th, from 8:30 to 12 pm. Breakfast and lunch will be served that day. Please see Mr. Kealoha for traveling and permission forms for you and your parents to fill out. Deadline is the 20th of January. This will be great experience for all level of drivers.

21st Century afterschool programs Weight Training and Jewelry Making classes will resume today. If you are interested or want more information such as meeting times, location and program descriptions, please see sign-up sheets in the main office. All interested must have a 21st Century Participation Form filled out. If you previously participated during 1st semester, you do not need to fill out a form.

The following students have bus passes available for pick up in the office:

CJ Aludino,

Jonard Asencion,

Jose Cedillos,

Gayle Lum,

Kyrell Mateo,

Chayden Osaki and

Ian Rivera.

BREAKFAST:                                                           

Large Cinnamon Roll

Fresh Fruits

Milk

LUNCH

Teri-Chicken

Steamed Rice

Broccoli Vegetable Medley w/Toasted Garlic

Fresh Fruits; Milk