January 23, 2017

Good Morning Kohala High School.

This is your Morning Bulletin for

Monday, January 23, 2017.

Track & Field sign-ups are still open. The sign-up sheet is located in the front office. First official team meeting will be this Friday, Jan. 27 in Mr. Peterson’s Rm. 24 after school at 2:45pm.

Seniors: Please pay your $16 for class t-shirt to Ms. Rost, Deysha, or Ella ASAP!!. All shirt purchases were approved by each buyer prior to sale. Please honor your word and pay the $16 today.

Applications for May Day court and nominations for JUNIOR-SENIOR PROM will be taken during morning and lunch recesses in room 34 until January 26th, don’t submit anyone’s name unless you’ve told them first.

Are you interested in a college major of Science, Technology, Engineering or Math? If so the Dr. Lori Ann Kim Scholarship may be for you. There is a preference for Kohala residents with a GPA of 3.0 or above. Please go see the college and career counselor, Mr. Bizuneh for more information. The application deadline is Friday, February 17th.

Are you interested in a career in accounting? If so the Hawaii Association of Public Accountants Scholarship may be for you. Please go see the college and career counselor, Mr. Bizuneh for more information. The application deadline is Friday, March 31st.

There will be another SAT test administered at Kohala High School on Saturday, March 11th. If you are interested in registering, go see the college and career counselor, Mr. Bizuneh for more information and to see if you qualify for a fee waiver. The deadline for normal registration is Friday, February 10th.

The following students have bus passes ready for pick up: Jessa May Campollo, Lilly Lindsey, Kyrell Mateo, Chayden Osaki, and Ian Rivera.

TEACHERS & STUDENTS:

Attention clubs, teams, and classes and advisers, First Fridays are starting up again this semester! See Mrs. Hoy or Aunty Teresa for applications, due by January 27 by 4pm to Aunty Teresa in the office. Dates are February 3, March 3, April 7 and May 5 from 4 to 7pm.

Boys Basketball travels to Waiakea today. Game @ 6pm. Bus leaves @ 2:30pm. Please excuse all players @ 2:15pm.

BREAKFAST:                                               

Large Cinnamon Roll

Fresh Fruit

Milk

LUNCH:

School-made Chicken Finger on Shredded Cabbage

Steamed Rice

Broccoli & Carrots

Fresh Fruits; Milk